Ministr® 6 wifi
Portable, wireless, voting, control, and archive system
- complex system for controlling and recording of the discussions with help of the PC tablets and laptops with voting application, usable also for displaying documents needed for sessions
The basic properties of the system:
- the electronic voting and controlling discussion
- displaying text of the resolutions, including the possibility of immediate editing
- displaying of the names of representatives, voting results, conducted elections and other information on the output area or screen and on displays of the PC tablets or laptops
- fast look up of the voting results inclusive nominal list as well as other necessary information
- while discussing the system keeps records of the log-in to the discussion, measures the time of every speech
of each speaker and enables checking the number and length of the contributions, the possibility to make technical notes, etc.
- the possibility to display visual materials (maps, charts, photos)
- creating an audio record of course of conduct inclusive the indexation of each point of the conduct or of particular speaker
- fast look up and with ability to play immediately the audio recording of the speech of the particular speaker in the particular discussion of the respective point
- the presentation of the results and information from the system by using a video projections allows to participants as well as to the public better orientation in the ongoing session
- saving and archiving of the information and dates documenting the course of conduct
- the output exports inclusive the sound record and statistics of the voting
- creating the chronological enrollment of the session
Information about the process of the session, results and other required dates are displaying by a video-data projector at the screen and also
displaying by the monitors so that all the participants have an overview of the session and its results. Thanks to the archived records, the usage
of the system ensures better overwiev and awareness about the progress of the session and about the results of the voting. The electronic form
of data inclusive audio record provide you the ability to easy presentation of the dates from the Internet or information kiosks. Immediately after voting,
the system is able to view and print the name list of participants and their choices in the vote. The list can be also printed additionally from archived dates.
For better orientation during the sessions, it is possible to display on the screen current draft resolution either during the discussion or before the voting.