A comprehensive electronic voting and conference system
- an electronic system for managing and recording the progress of meetings using units
connected by SFTP Cat5e cable - PoE power supply
- electronic voting and discussion management
- displaying the text of the resolution, including the possibility of immediate editing
- displaying the representative's name, voting results, elections made and other information on
the output or projection surface and voting module displays
- quick search for voting results, including a list of names, as well as other necessary
- during the discussion, the system registers applications for the discussion, measures the time
of each speaker
and allows checking the number and length of contributions, the possibility
of technical notes, etc.
- possibility of displaying image materials (maps, plans, photos)
- production of an audio recording of the proceedings incl. indexing of individual agenda items
or specific speakers
- quick search and immediate playback of the audio recording of the speaker's speech in a
specific discussion on the relevant point
- presentation of results and information from the system using a video projection will allow
and the public to get a better orientation in the ongoing meeting
- storage and archiving of information and data documenting the course of negotiations
- output exports including audio recording and voting statistics
- creating a chronological record of the meeting
- connecting the microphone directly to the voting unit
- possibility of installation in furniture
Information about the course of the meeting, results and other necessary data are displayed
during the meeting with a video data projector on the screen and also with the help of monitors so
so that all participants have an overview of the meeting and its results.
Thanks to the archived records, using the system will provide you with a better overview and
on the course of the meeting and on the results of the voting. The electronic form of the data,
including the audio recording, provides you with the possibility of easy presentation of the
data and information on the Internet or in information kiosks.
Immediately after the voting is completed, the system will display and print the name list of the
participants with their
choices in a given vote. This statement can also be printed additionally from the archived data.
For better orientation during meeting, the current draft resolution can be projected onto the
screen, both during the discussion and before the actual vote.