Mobile cable voting, management and archiving system
- a comprehensive system for managing and recording the course of the meeting using
metallic interconnected voting modules
Basic system features:
- electronic voting and discussion management
- displaying the text of the resolution, including the possibility of immediate editing
- displaying the representative's name, voting results, elections made and other information on
the output or projection surface and voting module displays
- quick search for voting results, including a list of names, as well as other necessary
- during the discussion, the system registers applications for the discussion, measures the time
of each speaker's performance
and allows checking the number and length of contributions,
the possibility of technical notes, etc.
- possibility of displaying image materials (maps, plans, photos)
- production of an audio recording of the proceedings incl. indexing of individual agenda items
or specific speakers
- quick search and immediate playback of the audio recording of the speaker's speech in a
specific discussion on the relevant point
- presentation of results and information from the system using a video projection will allow
and the public to get a better orientation in the ongoing meeting
- storage and archiving of information and data documenting the course of negotiations
- output exports including audio recording and voting statistics
- creating a chronological record of the meeting
Information about the course of the meeting, results and other necessary data are displayed
during the meeting with a video data projector on the screen and also with the help of monitors so
so that all participants have an overview of the meeting and its results.
Thanks to the archived records, the use of the system will provide you with a better overview and
information about the course of the meeting and the results of the voting. The electronic form of
the data, including the audio recording, provides you with the possibility of easy presentation of
the obtained data
data and information on the Internet or in information kiosks.
Immediately after the voting is completed, the system will allow you to easily display and print the
name list of the participants with their choices in the given vote. This statement can be printed
also additionally from archived data.
For better orientation during negotiations, the current draft resolution can be projected onto the
screen, both during the discussion and before the actual vote.